Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Bath Time

"Why me? I don't like being wet."

Duncan made it through his neuter and Heartworm treatment. Now with just a little more R&R and some more weight gain he should be feeling as good as new. To help him to that end he got to have a bath last night. He did not enjoy this one bit but he did not put up a fight, he just stood still in the tub and looked up at me with those big puppy dog eyes as if to say..."why are you doing this to me." Kya, his foster-sister was watching from near the toilet laughing....little did she know she was next in line for the tub!! Here are some photos of Duncan recovering from his bath.

"First I try shaking the water off...."


"Then I try licking those pesky beads of water off...."


"Why aren't you helping, can't you see I'm all wet?"


"Go for the roll you say? Ok this seems to be working pretty well."


"Ok, dry enough for me."




No comments: