Wednesday, April 25, 2007

FOSTER CARE AT A SPA?

Duncan Relaxing at the Spa with his new friends.
What a day.
Just when I thought that I was settling in to a new home, I find out that I am going to the Holden spa in Lake Geneva.
This is a nice place and I should be very happy to be here, but I am not.
I miss Bridget, Brian, and Kya.
I hope that I will be going back home soon.
Maybe someone in Madison will adopt me.
If you are thinking about it, you should just do it.
I have a lot to offer.
My great eyes.
My hugs.
The love that you know I have for you.

You know who you are.

Anyhow,
This afternoon, I wandered around the yard, took a swim in the pond, dang fish, (I do read the other blogs from the dogs that visit the spa), and made 4 new friends. They are Libby and Sherman. This is a fun place. They showed me all around the yard and house, told me the rules, and introduced me to the dogs next door. Their names are Lucy and Charlie. Boy are they little.

After all of the touring we decided to take a nap.

I hope that tomorrow is as much fun.

Duncan

No comments: